Saturday 29 September 2012

Six Word Memoir #1





The reason I chose the six words “I especially appreciate the little things” is because it’s true. The littlest things in life make me the happiest, and I always notice the small things that make people, experiences and life in general great. The picture is of me and one of my two cousins, Winston, blowing bubbles at the lake in Ontario on a warm summer’s day. I matched the picture with my six word memoir because my cousin is small, and he brings me so much joy.  Also, I remember that day very clearly, and the reason is because so many good little things happened.   

1 comment:

  1. Aw. I totally agree. I find that so many people overlook the little things in life. When in reality, they're often the most precious and meaningful. It's really cool that you enjoy the simple things, like blowing bubbles.

    ReplyDelete