Monday 1 October 2012

Writing reflection #3


I really enjoyed working on six word memoirs. It’s challenging to think of something with exactly six words, but so rewarding to think of something great that can be said in such a short format. I really like the whole idea of micro-forms. It challenges you to think creatively to tell a whole story or express a big idea, and it was very hard for me to get my story across in just six words. I chose to work in the classroom, and I worked well. I didn't get as many ideas as I wanted to on my paper, but I was thinking for the whole time.

I am really enjoying blogging. It is hard to find time to post on my own, but I use it very productively in class. It is a very useful tool for writing because it is like a notebook that you can use on the go, and on your phone. This week my goal is to post some personal editions to my blog. To achieve this, I am going to be always thinking of things that I could post, and things that would be interesting for other people to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment