Sunday 20 January 2013

TBL Authors Note



Author’s Note

I’ve always been interested in the idea of a bucket list. There are so many amazing things to experience in life, but not enough time to do it all. Some people are limited by money, others by busy schedules, but at some point you just have to see what you want to see and do what you want to do. There’s so many things that I want to do before I die, and I think my list will change over time, but some common themes that emerged in my bucket list were things like travel and family, stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with thrill, but just simple things that some people don’t get to experience.
I chose to present my project as an Animoto video because I liked how we did the visuals in our six word memoirs, but also liked the idea of a video. I don’t have much experience with video production, so Animoto was perfect.
I learned a lot through doing this project. Even though I still have two years left in high school, I think it’s good for me to start thinking about what I want to do after, and of all the things I can do on my bucket list right now. This project really allowed me to figure out what I want to do in my life, and I think that otherwise I might not have ever written any of them down, and they probably would’ve ended up just being passing thoughts. I’m glad I got a chance to compile them into a list, so that I’ll be able to pursue them. I look forward to crossing things off my bucket list!



No comments:

Post a Comment