Sunday 20 January 2013

TBL Now What?



Now What?

There are a lot of things on my bucket list that are gonna take some time or extensive planning to check off, but one thing that I think I’ll be able to complete very soon is #24, “Swan Dive off a Cliff”.
I’ve always wanted to be able to swan dive. I’ve never attempted it, and I’m really bad at diving, but I think maybe if I tried a swan dive off a cliff it would make up for my lack of skill.
The reason I think “Swan Dive off a cliff” is going to be the first thing that I cross off my list is because I am going to Hawaii for a training camp over spring break. I was there two years ago for a different training camp, and jumped off a few cliffs, but never tried to swan dive.
I hope I can bring myself to do it, because I can’t wait to cross off the first thing from my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment